Welcome

Blogaholic Designs”=

Heart Blinkie

Random button

Friday, September 23, 2011

Last Chemo Treatment!!

I truly can't believe this time has come!  When I began this journey in March, September 20 seemed SO far away! This treatment was, of course, worse than the last.  I had trouble with nausea, my hands, my feet and my throat.  Everything is a little better, but my feet and hands are still numb.  I thought typing this would help exercise my hands and make them feel better.  It really hasn't helped.  :(  
I really feel better each day and thank the Father for his grace and love.  I thought it was wonderful when my doctor told me that I had tolerated this chemo better than any other patient he had. That was such a blessing!   I knew it was because of all of you loving prayer warriors!
‎"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments." - Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment