Welcome

Blogaholic Designs”=

Heart Blinkie

Random button

Friday, August 26, 2011

Chemo - Number 10


All right, let's hear a cheer!  Only TWO more to go!  I went in last Tuesday, some blood counts were up, and no problems with starting the chemo.  The session seemed the same as always, and then right after they finished the chemo and put the pump in the vomiting began.  Nausea was very bad this time.  My throat is still giving me problems, it was a lot worse this time, hands still bothering me.  They told me from now on, it would get worse, and it did!  But, I always look around at that Cancer Center and realize I am blessed and I could have it so much worse!  So thankful for all your prayers!!  
Psalm 62:1-2 says "My soul waits in silence for God only; from Him is my salvation.  He only is my ROCK and my salvation, my STRONGHOLD ; I shall not be greatly shaken."

No comments:

Post a Comment