Welcome

Blogaholic Designs”=

Heart Blinkie

Random button

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chemo - Number 8

This session was a bit tough (nausea, weakness, etc.).  I can't understand it, because they had to lessen the dosage a little because my red and white blood cell count was low. The doctor said everything else looked okay.  I finally felt like a person again around last Friday, but very weak.  I am just now writing this because my hands are truly bothering me.  It's tough to do normal things. My throat is still a pain - it's really getting hard to swallow and eat certain things.  So, lately the food choice has been - is it too tough to swallow, not is it what I want.

Thank you so much for the prayers! I really feel everyone of them!!  I would ask if you would specifically pray for my throat (swallowing), and my hands - that I would be able to use them. Also, please pray hard that my blood counts have gone up and I can have the chemo on next Tuesday, Aug. 9.  If they are too low, I can't have chemo and will have to wait another week for them to go up.  I want to get this over with, not wait.  I am so very blessed, this whole thing could be so much worse, I have witnessed how bad it can get.  You all are so wonderful to keep praying me on in this journey, and I am so grateful to each one of you!!

"If you have surrendered yourself to Christ, your present circumstances that seem to be pressing so hard against you are the perfect tool in the Father's hand to chisel you into shape for eternity.  So trust Him and never push away the instrument He is using, or you will miss the result of His work in your life."~Streams in the Desert

Strange and difficult indeed
We may find it,
But the blessing that we need
Is behind it.

The school of suffering graduates exceptional scholars.~L.B. Cowman

No comments:

Post a Comment